my pc got a vires so i have to reinstal every thing

Sara

Distinguished
May 21, 2001

my pc got a vires so i have to reinstal every thing and now i dont have a dc
of printer to instal what can i do

Get the drivers from the printer manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com

"sara" <sara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my pc got a vires so i have to reinstal every thing and now i dont have a
> dc
> of printer to instal what can i do

What Cari said.

Have you considered removing the virus instead? There are a variety of
approaches.

1. Get and install a good anti-virus solution.

2. Use a free scanner to determine the virus and find a free removal
tool for it on-0line. Here are a few good ones.
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
http://www.kaspersky.com/scanforvirus
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?productid=symhome&langid=ie&venid=sym
http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp?cid=9435

Here is a fairly good, free anti-virus package
http://www.uant.net/antivirus/avgguide.html?osadcampaign=googleavg

Once you know what virus it is, there are free removal tools for some of
these, as well.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User