Question My pc has randomly restarted and blue screened with no warning - now no display

Sep 14, 2021
As the title says, this has happened only 3 or 4 times and only once has a blue screen shown.

I built my pc almost a year ago and have had somewhat no issues with it, recently I had to RMA my graphics card and install a brand new one after the old one shorted out… after installing the new card everything worked just as normal, but after about a week my pc just abruptly restarted itself and the motherboard alarm beeped 3 times, and it started back up again with no issues whatsoever.
this happened 1 or 2 more times at random times, and now it happened again except while I was watching a video, it blue screened and the video I was watching stayed in place on the screen as an image, I didn’t get to see what the error message was because the pc restarted after about 3 seconds. (The error was worded like this but i don’t know for sure what it really said “WINDOWS_something_ EXCEPTION”?)
The pc restarted itself and turned on, this time with no beeps, so I decided to shut off the pc and adjust the ram sticks to see if they were causing any issues and when turning the pc back on it made one beep, the CPU Red light turned on and no display. I really have no idea what is going on so I am asking here.

CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MBO- X470 gaming plus max
CURRENT GPU-MSI RTX 2060 Ventus XS 6Gb OC
REPLACED GPU- MSI GTX 1650 super Gaming X
POWER SUPPLY- Corsair RMX Series RM-850x
CPU AIO- Icue h1001 RGB PRO XT
NVME- WB_sn750
HDD- Seagate?

Sep 14, 2021
edit - I tried turning my pc on again right after I made this post, it started up, CPU red light has long flashes for about 5 seconds, the red light cycles down to VGA then BOOT, and the pc boots into Windows just fine, so
¯\(ツ)
If anyone knows what is cause of these weird symptoms.