4GB DDR3 1333 RAM (DUAL CHANEL)
1X 320 GB HDD
1X 250 GB HDD
1X 160 GB HDD
Sapphire R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 OC
1X HP redacted 320W PSU
I am using a sata to 6pin for GPU.
The problem started 2days ago.
It started showing a BSOD 0x000001E or something and would restart.But when it reboots it doesn't reboot.It just starts spinning the PSU fan at full speed then I would unplug the power cord and start it again and it would work again.But the BSOD got very annoying and was occurring too many times randomly while playing games like Farcry Primal or PUBG Lite etc.Today I was playing PUBG Lite and all of a sudden it shutdown itself no BSOD no nothing then tried to reboot again and the same PSU going crazy.Now it doesn't boot at all.It is stuck at that PSU going crazy.GPU wasn't overheating neither was the CPU.Both would max out at 70C.
I also have down clocked the GPU.From 1150MHZ Core clock to 1100MHZ.It saves 6-7C and the memory from 1650 to 1600.
Can't understand a thing right now.
Please HELP!
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Sata to 6pin pcie is dodgy and that psu would no doubt not be able to supply the amps needed for the graphics card.

Can the psu be replaced with a standard atx psu like Corsair 450w CXm to have proper pcie supplementary plugs? Looks like from pictures it can fit a standard psu.

afratafri202

Honorable
Oct 19, 2017
Sata to 6pin pcie is dodgy and that psu would no doubt not be able to supply the amps needed for the graphics card.

Can the psu be replaced with a standard atx psu like Corsair 450w CXm to have proper pcie supplementary plugs? Looks like from pictures it can fit a standard psu.
Well the PSU can fit but the motherboard uses some silly 4pin and a 6pin for power rather than the 24pin atx connector.