Question My PC has stopped working ?

Jun 27, 2022
Hello!!

My computer is presenting a very serious problem since yesterday, when I finished working I turned it off but when I turned it back on only the fans worked, the motherboard LEDs did not turn on and there was no beep or image.

After several forced shutdowns with the source switch (the OFF button did not work) it turned on again, but after a few hours it crashed showing a white image with stripes and then turning off, it has been like this for 6 hours and continues to do the same as before .

The motherboard LED tells me it's the CPU but I don't know how reliable that is, I don't have anyone to test with a different CPU since I live in a low-income country. Thanks for the help

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
MOBO: Aorus B450 PRO WIFI (Bios Version: F50)
GPU: Asus DirectCU ii R9 290 2gb
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 2x8gb 3200Mhz (working at 3000Mhz)

Note: The RAMs are in single channel, since the assembly never worked in Dual Channel, they stayed in 2133Mhz and only used one of the modules despite recognizing both, regardless of using channel 1-2 or 3-4

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021
Try reseeding the ram sticks and test the system with one stick at a time. Cpu going bad is very rare. I have 10 year old cpu and it still works fine. You can also try reseeding the 8-pin cpu power connector and 24-pin power connector. If u find the solution plz post it. I had a similar problem a few days ago and i reseeded everything then it worked. I still donot know what caused it.

Jun 27, 2022
Por lo general, la instalación de tarjetas de memoria de doble canal debe tener una ranura vacía entre ellas.
Canal doble . _ Si observa su placa base, debe tener flechas que apunten hacia las ranuras que deben ir juntas. Normalmente es 1&3 y 2&4.

Yeah, but in this motherboard the memory socket order is 4-2-3-1, so the dual channel Is 1-2 3-4, the user manual say that

Jun 27, 2022
Try reseeding the ram sticks and test the system with one stick at a time. Cpu going bad is very rare. I have 10 year old cpu and it still works fine. You can also try reseeding the 8-pin cpu power connector and 24-pin power connector. If u find the solution plz post it. I had a similar problem a few days ago and i reseeded everything then it worked. I still donot know what caused it.
[/COTIZAR]

I am going to disassemble it completely and reassemble it to see if it works, I am also surprised that the CPU is damaged, but from the beginning it has given me problems as well as errors when placing Dual Channel