Question My PC has trouble Streaming (i9+2080ti)

BabyCarlos

Reputable
Jul 15, 2016
My PC
2080ti
i9-9900K
32 gb LPX ram
i dont know what else you guys would need but I used to stream a lot but now I am in the navy and the room we get isnt the best.
So I sold my old 2 PCs and bought one that I always wanted. So basically the first night I streamed 720p 60fps 5000 bit rate. It streamed absolutely perfect. No stuttering nothing. The next day and the day after that it is always skipping frames. I do not understand. I get 1GB for internet. I just need help to understand. Thank you for your time
Respectfully.

BabyCarlos

Reputable
Jul 15, 2016
cpu/gpu/ram/hdd/sdd usage during?
So CPU I get 80-90 percent usage. Streamlabs is saying it is skipping frames and I know that is most likely due to high CPU usage. I'm just confused because I'm using the nveda encoder option. I think it is called that. Whatever the one where it uses the GPU. I mainly play modern warfare. Sorry for late response had duty.

Apr 9, 2020
@BabyCarlos I am having the same issue with the same CPU. Did you end up fixing it in the end? and what mobo do you have? I found countless threads blaming the maximus xi hero, and I am thinking that is the issue.