Question My PC have been working fine, but today it suddenly crashed and CPU EZ Debug light lights.

Feb 5, 2021
So - Back in december I built my first gaming PC, everything went perfect, and has been running smooth since then, with no issues at all. But, today, when I was playing a casual game of CS, the computer ‘crashed’; video output stopped out of nowhere, all light in mouse, keyboard etc. went out, and so did the sound. The power button (on the case) does NOT respond, and only way to turn it off is by switching the switch on the PSU, which I have not done yet. Would it be safe to try and restart it that way? And what might be causing it? There have never been any issues, and the mobo was flashed to the newest Mobo-software, so it would be compatible with the 5900x. See specs below. Can anybody help?

Specs: MSI Gaming X Trio 3080 Ryzen 9 5900x MSI X570 Tomahawk Corsair RM850 PSU 16 GB DDR4 Ram (Corsair Vengeance Pro)
Note: the PC is still running after the crash, but no response on any inputs, but ALL fans spin, and all lights light. But NO beeps, and it was only at around 60-65 degrees celsius when the crash happened.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

the mobo was flashed to the newest Mobo-software
You mean BIOS.

You might want to see if the system powers up with a donor PSU(that's sourced from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built unit, like one from Seasonic) and exhibits the same issue. Might it be possible to state which BIOS version you're on at the moment?

Feb 5, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

the mobo was flashed to the newest Mobo-software
You mean BIOS.

You might want to see if the system powers up with a donor PSU(that's sourced from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built unit, like one from Seasonic) and exhibits the same issue. Might it be possible to state which BIOS version you're on at the moment?
Hi, and thanks.
Yeah, exactly the BIOS, forgot its name in the hurry..
I just updated the BIOS today, from E7C84AMS.140 to E7C84AMS.150, so it now has the newest BIOS available.. Before I did that, when I started the computer this morning, it started to boot, but then turned off completely. The only two times (so far) it has crashed.. I have run Windows MemDiagnostics, which comes out with 0 errors; wondering if Memtest is any better?
I'm not able to borrow a GPU or such, to try it out with; the only one i might have is a 550W which is too low for the GPU, and since there is no dedicated GPU in the CPU, this will not help much.. Unfortunately..
I really do not know where to start in troubleshooting..