Question my pc have freezing problems while gaming

Mar 7, 2019
Alright im new here so i apologize if i dont post under the right topic :) alright so starting off i recently jus built my PC, My PC Stats
---------------------------
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
GTX 1060 3GB
EVGA 600W 80+ Cert
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
-----------------------------------
my hardrive i pulled that out of my old PC because i didnt have enough money for a ssd, now when im playing games(Fortnite,Dayz, sometimes BO4) i will be playing and like 20 mins will pass and then i will get a frame stutter that last 5-10 sec, and it really messes me up when doing PvP games, i built the computer and i havent had any other problems, i Cleaned and restarted with DDU and reinstalled Geforce Experience , and a update to the Ryzen, ive been screen shotting my screen when it freezes, but i dont know how to post the photo, but anyway the question is do you think my HDD is failing because my friend kno about pc and he told me that thats signs of a failing HDD, when trying to play fortnite its the worst, my map barely loads and the game freezes at the worst times, i have HWiNFO60 and he said my temps are okay but my HDD is at 100%, please can someone lead me in the right direction do i need to buy a SSD or is it something with my computer.... PLZ HELP this situation is honestly making me mad like fr
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png