[SOLVED] My pc immediately starts to lag after loading windows then it freezes and BSOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Having a pc issue, been restarting itself randomly when i sleep at night ill wake up to the password screen, i logged in one afternoon last week and my cursor started chopping and froze completely then blue screened kept happening after a few restarts, i tried unplugging my HD and SSD and boot only from cd rom and same thing ill load into a windows cd and choppy cursor freezing to blue screen, tried resitting ram each ram module booted the pc but still choppy cursor and freezing, tried resitting cpu and rethermal paste same thing, tried cleaning psu still same choppy cursor and freezing. The BSOD error is WHEA_uncorrectable or sumthing.
i52500k not over clocked
10 Gigs of [language] ram
120gb kingston SSD
GTX 970 OC - still blue screens with it removed
PSU is 750W not sure the brand very very olderly

Jan 30, 2021
The CPU temp is at 50 idling in bios tried to do memory test but ill boot into safe mode with same issues it takes a little bit longer to fully freeze but not enough time to do a memtest,
PSU is Dell model H87EF-00 and the memory is ASint 2x4gb and a 2gb

Jan 30, 2021
what the new make and model of the psu?

test by taking mismatch ram out
It is a ADATA XPG Pylon 550W 80 Plus Bronze Certified 120mm also bought a G.SKILL Value Series 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Desktop Memory... i started by removing old ram put the new one in a slot that hasnt been used in forever i then installed the power supply and it started working great and randomly stutters then freezes so i kept trying on and off it seemed to freeze faster and give me all sorts of bsods THEN lol i removed the motherboard replaced cmos battery resat my cpu and again i get excited when i put it back together because no stutters but then i open the browser and it freezes :( god damn computers

Jan 30, 2021
what the new make and model of the psu?

test by taking mismatch ram out
So after cleaning my entire pc again retrying to boot up it ended up booting nice and smooth and it would freeze suddenly i managed to get enough time to download SDIO driver finder and my internet worked for long enough to download newest graphic card update so i updated every old drivers and managed to sit the remaining 8gig ram and play two great games of apex legends :) hopefully i don't run into anymore problems...thanks for your suggestions im positive that it was the PSU and i just [mess] up some drivers in the heat of the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.