Question My PC immediately turning off after I powered it on

Apr 8, 2022
Hey guy's I have a problem that when I powered on my pc it immediately turning off in a splits second, I think the problem is at my psu.

I just playing my sims 4 and then my pc turning off immediately, and I try to turn it on again but nothing happened, so I unplug my pc from my outlet and then i try to powered on my PC again, but it immediately turning off in a splits second

I already tried to change the cmos battery, re-seat all cable and hardware but nothing works

Video

there is just light that can turning on

And my PSU has no button or switch on it

anyone can help me?

Anstony0607 Hello. Are you located in Indonesia or some other region? Do you know anyone that you can borrow a power supply from to test in your system? If not, how much money do you have to purchase a new power supply? Which website would you feel comfortable buy a new pc component from? I'm honestly not familiar with that manufacturer and model of power supply but I'd personally be uncomfortable running it in my system as well. Unfortunately I don't have a way of stating that your problem with related to the PSU with absolute certain, but it would be my best guess. It would be great if you could borrow a unit to test if that's the problem.

Apr 8, 2022
Anstony0607 Hello. Are you located in Indonesia or some other region? Do you know anyone that you can borrow a power supply from to test in your system? If not, how much money do you have to purchase a new power supply? Which website would you feel comfortable buy a new pc component from? I'm honestly not familiar with that manufacturer and model of power supply but I'd personally be uncomfortable running it in my system as well. Unfortunately I don't have a way of stating that your problem with related to the PSU with absolute certain, but it would be my best guess. It would be great if you could borrow a unit to test if that's the problem.
Yes, i use my little brother 450w PSU from his PC and it worked, my PC can turning on. I don't know what brand he used but yeah I need to bought a new PSU for my PC

Reactions: Countess_C