[SOLVED] My pc instantly poweroff without any warning

Mar 23, 2021
my pc was running okay before but one day it just instantly power off and when i open it again i need to rest it for a little bit and open it before it can open because when i open it immediately after the power off it wont work. And after that incident, it happens now more often, i didnt try replacing psu yet because i dont have a spare one and its kinda new, my cpu temp is normal but its an old cpu but i dont overclock anything in my pc. i tested my 2 rams and but the problem still occurs. And also another problem is that when i log in to my user now it takes too long to load my desktop i badly need help bc i use this for school thanks guys.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Sounds like the psu is overloading and leaving it be for awhile cools it down.

What psu make/model is it? And what's the rest of your system specs?

If motherboard or ram was at fault, given the symptoms, system would restart/ still power on.

What's your budget and preferred buying location?

Reactions: okbeew
Mar 23, 2021
Sounds like the psu is overloading and leaving it be for awhile cools it down.

What psu make/model is it? And what's the rest of your system specs?

If motherboard or ram was at fault, given the symptoms, system would restart/ still power on.

What's your budget and preferred buying location?
thank you very much for the reply its a very big help, the psu is a local brand: inplay gs450 pro

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Don't see Inplay anywhere here. Unkown or rebrand of something else that most likely isn't reliable either.

What's your pc specs and what psu markets are accessible to you? Where is local? Can you buy from ie Newegg, BestBuy or Amazon? If not, does your local store have a website?