[SOLVED] My PC internet is only 3 mbps...

Oct 18, 2020
I have a 1 gbps wifi plan..
But my desktop is only getting 3-4 mbps...
This is very frustrating as downloading high storage intensive games can take 1-4 days..

online gaming is golden as the ping is only 4 ms...
Any help would be appreciated...(y)(y)

Solution
realtek 8821CE wireless lan 802.11 ac PCI-E NIC
in another device,like my laptop the speed is around 215 mbps,
my Smart TV gets even 80 mbps
and phone gets 140 mbps
Assuming your PC is a pre-built from Lenovo(or any other manufacturer regardless), that kind of wifi card usually has 2 antennas that is integrated with the PC case. Check that the antennas are connected. Also, a wide variety of other factors can cause slow wifi connection. Line of sight- if there are thick and/or multiple walls between the computer and the router, that will cause slow issues as some of the wifi signal gets absorbed by the wall. Distance also matters. Also check if your drivers are updated, both on your computer and router. Just note that it's quite...

Lima0-1

Reputable
Apr 23, 2017
realtek 8821CE wireless lan 802.11 ac PCI-E NIC
in another device,like my laptop the speed is around 215 mbps,
my Smart TV gets even 80 mbps
and phone gets 140 mbps
Assuming your PC is a pre-built from Lenovo(or any other manufacturer regardless), that kind of wifi card usually has 2 antennas that is integrated with the PC case. Check that the antennas are connected. Also, a wide variety of other factors can cause slow wifi connection. Line of sight- if there are thick and/or multiple walls between the computer and the router, that will cause slow issues as some of the wifi signal gets absorbed by the wall. Distance also matters. Also check if your drivers are updated, both on your computer and router. Just note that it's quite rare to achieve full 1Gbps on wifi.

Solution
Oct 18, 2020
Assuming your PC is a pre-built from Lenovo(or any other manufacturer regardless), that kind of wifi card usually has 2 antennas that is integrated with the PC case. Check that the antennas are connected. Also, a wide variety of other factors can cause slow wifi connection. Line of sight- if there are thick and/or multiple walls between the computer and the router, that will cause slow issues as some of the wifi signal gets absorbed by the wall. Distance also matters. Also check if your drivers are updated, both on your computer and router. Just note that it's quite rare to achieve full 1Gbps on wifi.
yeah,I checked ,both of them are connected.
solved,It is solved,Yaay..
I am a little far from the router so I could'nt connect to 5Ghz ,I was connected to 2.4 Ghz..I somehow disabled bluetooth and there it is..600 mbps...thnx everyone..

Reactions: SamirD