And while normal usage or gaming it goes up to 80C
So what should I do?
Does it have any solutions?
I'm using Sony Vaio laptop with Intel core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20 GHZ
And 8 GB ram With Nvidia Geforce GT 540M

Sorry for my bad English not my native language

Solution
Ok thanks I will do it
But today I found out that my pc temperature is good on battery and when I plug in the adaptor the temperature goes up
So what's the problem?
When under external power, CPU and other parts are allowed to use more power than under battery. Check your Power Saving Plan and you will see that there are different minimum and maximum CPU percentages.
That's done so battery charge lasts longer but you can change them.
As Ralston18 has said on the cleaning front. As this is a laptop make sure all the vents are clear as dust build up especially in laptops can cause heat build up very quickly. I may be worth opening the cover at the bottom and clearing out the dust with a compressed air can and see if you can get at the cooling fans as well to give them a good cleaning via the compressed air as well.....take your time.

Jul 12, 2020
Your English is fine....

What PSU is installed?

Make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Has the computer been opened up to clean out dust and debris?

No fans blocked or stuck?

Power down, unplug, open the case. Clean out dust and debris.

Reseat all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers to ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.
I haven't opened up my pc for cleaning or anything else yet
But today I found out that my pc temperature is good on battery and when I plug in the adaptor the temperature goes up
So what's the problem?

Jul 12, 2020
As Ralston18 has said on the cleaning front. As this is a laptop make sure all the vents are clear as dust build up especially in laptops can cause heat build up very quickly. I may be worth opening the cover at the bottom and clearing out the dust with a compressed air can and see if you can get at the cooling fans as well to give them a good cleaning via the compressed air as well.....take your time.

Ok thanks I will do it
So what's the problem?

Ok thanks I will do it
So what's the problem?
When under external power, CPU and other parts are allowed to use more power than under battery. Check your Power Saving Plan and you will see that there are different minimum and maximum CPU percentages.
That's done so battery charge lasts longer but you can change them.

Solution