[SOLVED] My PC is crashing almost instantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2021
Hello, Recently I’ve had this problem occurring more and more frequently and to the point where I can’t play a game for more than 5 minutes. I was wondering if there was any leads anybody had into this issue. Both of my monitors will go black and sometimes the signal light on my motherboard will go red. The pc never fully turns off it just sort of restarts. There is never a windows error message either. Update: I can’t even log into my computer for more than 2 minutes without the computer crashing. I have no idea what could be causing this issue but I can barely enter my pc without it crashing. I am somewhat newer to pc gaming. I had a prebuilt pc before but I recently built my pc around christmas time. Please if you know anything let me know.
Specs:
Gigabyte RX 5700XT
Ryzen 7 3700x
Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi)
Samsung 970 Evo 1tb
Corsair RM Series 750W ATX12V 2.52/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold

Jan 28, 2021
bsod? or shut down crash?
use just 1 stick of ram? 1 monitor only?
Neither of these solutions do anything. The computer still shuts down. I uninstalled some of the most recent stuff I downloaded to see if it was software conflict. That didn’t help anything as well as I did a storage scan for malware and it didn’t find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.