[SOLVED] My PC is crashing, would could cause this?

ryanbodner1

Prominent
Jan 9, 2019
My PC will sometimes freeze in the middle of use (usually during a game) and I will not be able to do anything except sut it down. When I shut it down, it will continuously start up and turn off over and over. Any ideas on if this is a driver issue or windows 10? I really hope it isn't the components because the PC is only 3 months old.

P.S. I'm still new here so let me know if this is the correct section.

Solution
Ok so this is the answer, I for one, had a broken graphics driver. I uninstalled it and reinstalled and then that was fine. Second, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL was because of an unstable GPU oc. Problem resolved.

ryanbodner1

Prominent
Jan 9, 2019
I didn't get to doing the driver thing yet, but I was on my pc and I left to do something and when I came back it was blue screened. The stop code is

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Any ideas on this?

Just restarted the PC and it didn't do the repeated resarting, but I checked windows website and it said it could be from external device plugged in. I've had a USB plugged into the back of my PC for awhile now, maybe that's it?

Last edited:

ryanbodner1

Prominent
Jan 9, 2019
Ok so this is the answer, I for one, had a broken graphics driver. I uninstalled it and reinstalled and then that was fine. Second, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL was because of an unstable GPU oc. Problem resolved.

Solution