Question my pc is doing a weird noise

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
You'd need to let us know more detail to be able to help.
You could always upload a video/recording to let us hear.

As an initial basis, you could always just make sure that no cables are now hitting any moving parts, nothing has become dislodged and that everything (including your cooler) is secure.

Apr 28, 2019
You'd need to let us know more detail to be able to help.
You could always upload a video/recording to let us hear.

As an initial basis, you could always just make sure that no cables are now hitting any moving parts, nothing has become dislodged and that everything (including your cooler) is secure.
I pushed one of the RAM sticks inside and my pc freeze

Apr 28, 2019
That isn't a link.
That and it's a reference to a local file on your PC, even if it was a link, I wouldn't be able to read it!

You'll need to upload the video onto imgur or similar.

Did you move RAM whilst your PC was on?!
yea, and while i was gaming yesterday i hit the table with my elbow on acciddent and the pc frooze

Apr 28, 2019
Never touch or move your components whilst the PC is on.

I would say you need to ensure absolutely everything is secure, and if you are encountering lots of freezes or have issues, take it to a repair shop.
my pc only freezes when i hit the table on accident with my leg or elbow

Apr 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "COLGeek, postagem: 21053687, membro: 231595"]
Esta é uma maneira de danificar permanentemente e irreversivelmente um PC. NUNCA insira / remova componentes enquanto o sistema estiver ligado.

O que o sistema faz agora quando está ligado?
[/CITAR]
i didnt remove anything i just tuched the ram stick, after i moved my pc to another place it started to do a strange noise near the cooler

COLGeek

Cybernaut
[QUOTE = "COLGeek, postagem: 21053687, membro: 231595"]
Esta é uma maneira de danificar permanentemente e irreversivelmente um PC. NUNCA insira / remova componentes enquanto o sistema estiver ligado.

O que o sistema faz agora quando está ligado?
[/CITAR]
i didnt remove anything i just tuched the ram stick, after i moved my pc to another place it started to do a strange noise near the cooler
Never do this...."I pushed one of the RAM sticks inside and my pc freeze"