my pc is i5 with intel db75en mother bord 4 gb ddr3 ram when i i conect gt 620 ddr grafic card in pc it hanged and stoped t

Hiru Kripalani

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014
my pc is i5 with intel db75en mother bord 4 gb ddr ram when i connect graphic card 620 gt ddr in pc it hanged stoped taking any commond when remove graphic card pc started working i tested in another pc it is working in another pc what can i do

Solution
there motherboard may need a bios update to support the card.. generally a freeze like that mean that the board requires a update for the card to function correctly ... go to your computer manufacturers website and get a motherboard bios update .. nb .. a bios update is dangerous and can cause your motherboard to be permanently broken if not done right ... if you are unfamilliar with the process i suggesdt bringing it to a technician..hope i helped you

jbrown156

Reputable
May 7, 2014
there motherboard may need a bios update to support the card.. generally a freeze like that mean that the board requires a update for the card to function correctly ... go to your computer manufacturers website and get a motherboard bios update .. nb .. a bios update is dangerous and can cause your motherboard to be permanently broken if not done right ... if you are unfamilliar with the process i suggesdt bringing it to a technician..hope i helped you

Solution