Question My PC is not turning on NO FANS nothing!

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
Please keep it to 1 thread
I just shutdown PC normally a couple of hours ago and when I pressed the power button now, its not turning ON, NO FANS nothing. My MONITOR is working fine & my internet router lights the PC's LED whenever I put in the CPU wire in the socket. Could it be because of the weather? Its heavily raining in my city from FRIDAY but it was working fine till just now.

Update: I left my PC left alone for about 16-17 hours and when I tried to boot it up in the evening at first nothing happened but after a while it started, I tried shutting it down and boot again to be sure that its truly fine and it was working like a charm and because I'd to go somewhere I turn it off and left. But now its not working again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fix_that_Glitch

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
Its heavily raining in my city from a couple of days, I've a window in my room for SUNLIGHT and AIR FLOW as I don't have A.C in my room. The Humidity was around 80-90 yesterday and I was using my PC without any issues then I turned my PC off for sometime and when I tried booting it up, it didn't turned on then I let it sit on the table with all the cables disconnected overnight. Today evening (HUMIDITY= 60-65) I tried booting it up again and it didn't start at first but it started itself a few seconds later then I connected all the cables and booted it up again and it booted up like a champ but unfortunately I had to go somewhere so I left for a few hours and now when I'm back its not working again and the HUMIDITY is around 80-90 right now. Do any of you guys know what could be the issue.

Info that might help:
1: Whenever I switch on my PC ELECTRICITY SOCKET my internet router lights the LAN LED as the LAN cable is connected to the PC (It never happened before).

2: MY PSU is AONE DUAL V2.2 600W

3: I usually SHUTDOWN my PC with WINDOWS SHUTDOWN OPTION & Starts it with POWER BUTTON on CPU.

Please help!

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age condition?

= = = =

This:

"whenever I switch on my PC A/C SOCKET my internet router lights the PC's LED. "

More information needed:

Which specific PC LED ( e.g. , network adapter)?

Or do you mean router's LAN port that is connected to the PC?

= = = =

How do you normally turn the PC on and off?

You should be using the case button to turn on the PC and use the Windows shutdown icon to turn the PC off (shutdown).

Humidity could be an issue if for some reason the PC is cool and allows water to condense somewhere inside the case amongst components, in connectors, etc. before the computer warms up and the moisture evaporates. More likely a function of temperature than humidity per se. Not something I would normally expect to see happen.

I just shutdown PC normally a couple of hours ago and when I pressed the power button now, its not turning ON, NO FANS nothing. My MONITOR is working fine & my internet router lights the PC's LED whenever I put in the CPU wire in the socket. Could it be because of the weather? Its heavily raining in my city from FRIDAY but it was working fine till just now.

Update: I left my PC left alone for about 16-17 hours and when I tried to boot it up in the evening at first nothing happened but after a while it started, I tried shutting it down and boot again to be sure that its truly fine and it was working like a charm and because I'd to go somewhere I turn it off and left. But now its not working again.
I guess it could have been the high humidty if you do not have air conditioning in room.

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
Thank You Guys for your suggestions and help, now my PC is working fine. I think the problem was HIGH HUMIDITY. I placed my PC in the sunlight for around 15-20 mins yesterday and its working fine since then and the weather is also back to normal.