[SOLVED] My pc is quite old and few days ago monitor just blacked out ,keyboard and mouse turned off and front panel LED stoped blinking

Apr 1, 2020
Pc specs:
CPU:AMD Phenom II X4 955
GPU:AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5
MB:ASUS M5A78L/USB3
RAM:8GB DDR3
HDD:500GB
PSU:500W
I tried few thing but none worked ,when i try to start it up GPU fan starts and immediately turns off,monitor is completely black,mouse and keyboard are not working.Tried pulling everything out , removed CMOS battery ,put everything back together and still nothing
Does anyone have any clue what's going on?Help would be appreciated,need pc for online classes due to virus.Thanks in advance.

Solution
D
It could be anything and instead of wasting time you had better get yourself a cheap laptop for class or something as a replacement because that thing is ancient and you’re not gonna find parts for it anyway

I saw the same thing happen on an old AMD like that and it was the CPU in that case

It’s not worth the power supply it’s not worth anything it’s worth replacing
D

Deleted member 14196

It could be anything and instead of wasting time you had better get yourself a cheap laptop for class or something as a replacement because that thing is ancient and you’re not gonna find parts for it anyway

I saw the same thing happen on an old AMD like that and it was the CPU in that case

It’s not worth the power supply it’s not worth anything it’s worth replacing

Solution