[SOLVED] My pc is super slow and i keep loosing fps every damn day

Apr 30, 2019
So i have an i3 3210 and an rtx 560 2 gb overclock edition the motherboard is like 8 years old and idk the name of it but it isnt good and i have a 550w psu i can check the other things as well but yeah it isnt an gaming pc it also has 8 gigs of ram. The problem is i had like 150 fps in games like weeks ago and now i have like 30 to 50 fps in those exact games. It takes my pc like minutes to open google sometimes and in games its just super annoying to deal with such low fps. Whatever i did i wasnt able to speed my pc up and i even reinstalled windows completely and it does boot up faster but its still slow af, what should i do about it?

Apr 30, 2019
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during game?
ram usage?
malware scan?
cpu gpu usage 100 percent 30c- 40 max temperature
PSU: LC500H-12 its actually 500 w mb uses like 80 percent of the ram and i did all the malware scans possible and i also reinstalled windows checked for anything bad in the hard drives did everything i saw that could help and nothing does.

Apr 30, 2019
both at 100% and 30c?
yeah its weird. Even some stuff that shouldnt take much gpu do so and its usually around 100 percent usage rarely around 80-90. For an example i played league of legends on 150 fps with these components inside of my pc 2 weeks later without any league updates i start playing on 60 fps and today like a bit more than a week after that i have around 45-60 fps and i reinstalled windows 10 yesterday. I really dont know why my pc is working so badly thats why im asking for help because its hard to even start google at this point. Thank you alot for your time.

Apr 30, 2019
Thanks, it might be that. But i did get my pc checked up some time ago (a week ago) and they said every component was good so thats why i think it might not be that. Im going trough many videos to try to fix my problem but it doesnt help it alot even overclocking my graphics card isnt helping that much. Ill try to optimize a bit more i guess but im getting a new pc in like 2 weeks anyways, so it doesnt matter much. I was just confused about it working really badly because that wasnt the case before. I was even able to play some newer fps titles before and now i cant run them at all cause i have like 10 fps. Thank you for the help again, i hope im able to do something to fix the fps problem a bit.