Question My pc is underperforming

Nov 10, 2020
I have had my pc for a while, and after I got a couple of new parts, my pc went down on its average fps, as I use to get around 100 FPS and now I’m getting around 50-60 FPS.
why is this happening.
Specs
i7-8700
GeForce gtx 1060 3gb
16g Corsair vegance pro 3200
ASRock B365 pro 4 mb
1Tb toshiba HHD
500gb western digital blue ssd
750w evga psu
5 Asia horse 120mm fans
Lian li lancool 205

Nov 10, 2020
Is the RAM 2x8gb or 1x16gb?
Is the RAM actually running at 3200mhz?
The SSD does it have Windows on it and was it a fresh install?
What is the cpu temperature when in game?
The ram is 2X8gb.
my mother board doesn't have 3200 speed, so i run it at the max it goes which is 2666.
The SSD doesn't have windows, on it only the HHD. How do I transfer windows to my ssd?
I don't know my cpu temps in game.

A program like MSIAfterburner is a good way to monitor lots of things about your pc while gaming including the cpu temperature. You need to ensure the cpu is operating at a safe temperature, if it’s overheating it could be thermal throttling. As you have changed the cooler that would be essential to check it is working correctly.

Nov 10, 2020
Ok, so i've unpgraded my cooler from a intel stock cooler, to a Cooler Master hyper 212 all black edition cooler, so it should be better than before correct.

Nov 10, 2020
A program like MSIAfterburner is a good way to monitor lots of things about your pc while gaming including the cpu temperature. You need to ensure the cpu is operating at a safe temperature, if it’s overheating it could be thermal throttling. As you have changed the cooler that would be essential to check it is working correctly.
So i got msi after burner, i can see my GPU stuff, how do i see my CPU?
Does it matter if my windows is on my HHD, other than my SSD?

Nov 10, 2020
I’m not at my pc, under options on MSIAfterburner you can choose extra things to monitor.

Windows being installed on the HDD should not be the problem but you will be missing the main benefit of Windows responding much faster.
Where can I get to download windows onto my SSD?