[SOLVED] My pc is using my headphone speaker as mic not its actual headphone mic

Feb 14, 2019
I tried everything changing settings and all that but my mic dont work. My pc keep using headphone speaker as mic not its actual mic. What should i do? I changed drivers, settings everything

Solution
If it is swapped how im gonna check it and fix it?

If it's swapped you can probably fix it by swapping both jacks too. So the green one in the red connector and vice versa. It might be a manufacture fault from the motherboard.
When this not works you should have a look at your realtek driver. Maybe look around in the settings.

Jonas Taelman

Reputable
Jul 19, 2015
If it is swapped how im gonna check it and fix it?

If it's swapped you can probably fix it by swapping both jacks too. So the green one in the red connector and vice versa. It might be a manufacture fault from the motherboard.
When this not works you should have a look at your realtek driver. Maybe look around in the settings.

Reactions: Smith9815
Solution
Feb 14, 2019
Thanks i will look around and maybe i will fix it. Thanks again 👍👍

Reactions: Jonas Taelman