Question My current PC is worse than my old one even though it has better parts ?

Apr 2, 2023
I just recently upgraded my pc from a ryzen 5 3600 rx 570 16 gb ram to ryzen 5 3600 32 gb ram rtx 3050 and a new mobo. Previoulsly i would get a solid 200+ plus playing a game like league of legends now when I play i get an average of 130 on low settings i have tried lowering all the settings, finding drivers, reseting windows, basically every possible solution. I have looked on youtube with the same specs and they are getting way higher fps than mine? what is wrong? The strange thing is when i go into a training mode i get 240 locked for the most part and when i play a other game i usually get good frames( it varies from game to game). What is wrong?

I just recently upgraded my pc from a ryzen 5 3600 rx 570 16 gb ram to ryzen 5 3600 32 gb ram rtx 3050 and a new mobo. Previoulsly i would get a solid 200+ plus playing a game like league of legends now when I play i get an average of 130 on low settings i have tried lowering all the settings, finding drivers, reseting windows, basically every possible solution. I have looked on youtube with the same specs and they are getting way higher fps than mine? what is wrong? The strange thing is when i go into a training mode i get 240 locked for the most part and when i play a other game i usually get good frames( it varies from game to game). What is wrong?
So basically all of your upgrades are adding RAM and changing GPU ?
Lets start with GPU, it's not much of an upgrade specially if playing in 1080p when CPU has more importance though you may get better quality picture.
As far as RAM is concerned, how did you upgrade to 32GB ? Did you just add some to old one or all new and which frequency ?
Few scenarios there. if you just added 2 more sticks it would run at lower (minimum) frequency which is more important than quantity. If new it still has to be set to best XMP or it will also run at base (2133MHz) and have impact on overall performance.
CPU and MB wise, if it's left at just factory defaults, those are just "Safe settings" limiting it's performance, If you updated drivers for Chipset and GPU windows shouldn't have much impact.
So please provide data on MB and RAM, old and new and which frequency the run now,

Apr 2, 2023
So basically all of your upgrades are adding RAM and changing GPU ?
Lets start with GPU, it's not much of an upgrade specially if playing in 1080p when CPU has more importance though you may get better quality picture.
As far as RAM is concerned, how did you upgrade to 32GB ? Did you just add some to old one or all new and which frequency ?
Few scenarios there. if you just added 2 more sticks it would run at lower (minimum) frequency which is more important than quantity. If new it still has to be set to best XMP or it will also run at base (2133MHz) and have impact on overall performance.
CPU and MB wise, if it's left at just factory defaults, those are just "Safe settings" limiting it's performance, If you updated drivers for Chipset and GPU windows shouldn't have much impact.
So please provide data on MB and RAM, old and new and which frequency the run now,
All upgrades i did was at first change my gpu then i noticed i was getting problems to i decided to upgrade my pc anyways so I changed the power supply from 500w to 700w, then i got two new 16gb sticks and took the older ones(one 16gb 3200mhz) out I have fixed the current ram to run at 3200mhz in the bios, then i got a new motherboard as well.