My PC it is a Dell Windows PC

Nov 6, 2018
My PC is a Windows Inspirion 660s and I am about to upgrade it with a 2TB 64MB Cache, with a i5 6400k and before I was thinking about putting a GTX 1050ti in my PC but I want to do better so do you guys think I can put a GTX 1060 3GB in there?

You won't be able to do the bulk of those upgrades.

The CPU you want to use needs a completely different motherboard and RAM than the one you have.

The GPU, even a mini 1050ti, likely will not fit in the small form factor of that case.

The only one that may be possible is the upgrade of the HD, but only if you swap out the existing drive and frankly the tear down of the system likely won't be worth it.

Your best bet is to save up for a new computer, either a new prebuilt like the Dell or building your own system.

The fastest CPU I see running is the i5-3570. I don't think there are any faster low profile GPUs than the GTX1050Ti.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Dell-Inspiron-660s/1072
The ones running bigger GPUs will probably have an ATX psu sitting on the desk like a huge wall wart, and the big GPU sticking out of the case.
I wouldn't calll it rubbish, but it does have it's limits. 16GB DDR3 1600 low density x64 RAM would be good.
A PSU swap for the 1060 would be tough. And i don't think there's a card that fits anyway.