Question My PC keeps blue screening with the error "Pfn list corrupt"

Aug 20, 2020
For a few weeks my computer has blue screened every few days always with the same error "PFN LIST CORRUPT" and I think I have found the source of the problem. The computers blue screens are always to do with me fiddling around with my headphones. I have headphones which are plugged into an external audio interface (SZ-AI2). Sometimes the sound comes out only in one ear or is distorted so I wiggle it around in the audio jack until its fine again. Now everytime I move the plug around or wiggle it my computer blue screens. I have tried every other fix for this error that I can find and nothing works so Im pretty certain its do with my audio. Help?

For a few weeks my computer has blue screened every few days always with the same error "PFN LIST CORRUPT" and I think I have found the source of the problem. The computers blue screens are always to do with me fiddling around with my headphones. I have headphones which are plugged into an external audio interface (SZ-AI2). Sometimes the sound comes out only in one ear or is distorted so I wiggle it around in the audio jack until its fine again. Now everytime I move the plug around or wiggle it my computer blue screens. I have tried every other fix for this error that I can find and nothing works so Im pretty certain its do with my audio. Help?
Is that including reseating the audio card.