My PC keeps breaking and wont boot.

Terminater49

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014
Hey guys so my PC wont boot (it turns on then goes to BIOS then just stays black and flashes BSOD) and yes i have stopped my with F8 and saw the codes of the BSOD and tried everything to fix it and wont work then i formatted my hard drive and reinstall windows then it works perfectly for about 4 days then while i am busy on my PC it becomes hopelessly slow then when i restart it it does the same thing again wont boot at all!!! And i am out of options completely i just want to know what is causing this problem so i can replace it but the problem is it cant be virus because my hard drive works on another pc without a problem and i formatted it and then works without a problem and both my RAM sticks work tried it one by one and can it maybe be software windows 7 64 bit? Plz guys anything fix or an part to replace plz? An suggestions? Thx

Solution
Hey guys its fixed!!! :D thx for the reply's . It was the PSU's SATA power port that wasnt working XD. After i switched the power ports my 260gb didint work and my 1TB worked so i bought a MOLEX to SATA converter and plugged it in my open MOLEX port now its works thx guys :D hoped this helps people who reads this thread.

Terminater49

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014

Hey vrumor sry about that here is my specs
Asus motherboard H61 M-E
Nvidia 1gb GT 630
Intel core i3
1 TB seagate hard drive (sata)
260gb seagate gar drive (sata)
8 GB ram

so i fixed the not booting thing by installing windows on the 260 gb Hard drive and now i see the problem.
Its my 1 TB hard drive thats the problem.
OK so its in my My Computer then about 15 seconds it goes away , then 15 secs and its back and this repeats over and over it keeps connecting and disconnecting so can you plz help me?

Terminater49

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014

Thx syberus for reply uhm yes its fitted correctly i have checked it alot of times and yes i have a feeling my hard drive is bad :(

Terminater49

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014
Hey guys its fixed!!! :D thx for the reply's . It was the PSU's SATA power port that wasnt working XD. After i switched the power ports my 260gb didint work and my 1TB worked so i bought a MOLEX to SATA converter and plugged it in my open MOLEX port now its works thx guys :D hoped this helps people who reads this thread.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS