Question My PC keeps crashing, and i cant figure out why

Mar 3, 2021
Hello,
My PC completly crashes, only when playing games or running an Emulator(cemu). I have benchmarked every component(CPU,GPU,RAM(without it crashing)) , CHANGED power supply, formated my pc and yet it keeps crashing when gaming. It goes like this: While im playing a game, the screen suddently turns black, a distorted sound plays and then the screen turns blue or in some instances white. Note that i have purchased this pc in June and the crashing first happened a few months a go
My specs are as follow:
CPU: i3-9100f
GPU: 1650 Super
Motherboard:msi h310m pro-vh plus
RAM: 8GB Kingston, 8GB Crucial DDR4
PSU: Be Quiet System Power 9 400W Full Wired 80 Plus Bronze
Storage: 2x SSD, 1x Hard Drive

Please help me figure this out!!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? Also, why are you mixing and matching two sticks of ram? Take one stick out and see if the issue crops up. I'd advise on buying into a ram kit and also dropping in a higher wattage PSU.

By crash, does the system close the game and go to desktop GUI or does the system reboot?

Mar 3, 2021

How old is the PSU in your build? Also, why are you mixing and matching two sticks of ram? Take one stick out and see if the issue crops up. I'd advise on buying into a ram kit and also dropping in a higher wattage PSU.

By crash, does the system close the game and go to desktop GUI or does the system reboot?
Thank you for replying so quickly!!!
My pc COMPLETLY crashes(i have to hard reset it to get it to boot back up again).I use two different rams sticks cause a friend gave them to me. Anyhow i also have tried to run with only on RAM stick, it didnt work there either... I just bought my PSU yesterday and i dont think wattage plays a role(my last one was an OEM one with 500Watt). This person seems like he had the same problem(https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/pc-freezes-black-screen-what-is-faulty.3689970/) , i also underclocked my gpu and till now i see no crash.

Mar 3, 2021

apparently my problem wasnt fixed. My computer still crashes completly when playing games