My pc keeps crashing and resetting

luckybeta

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
So whenever i try to play a game like planetside 2 or a simple game like geometry dash my pc crashes after 2 minutes of playing it and the monitor makes this loud static noise whenever this happens. The only thing that comes to mind is yesterday i turned off the pc and this overclocking menu poped up i tryed to exit and i guess i accidentally messed with it i tryed resetting the pc and it didn't work my specs that i know is ddr4 32gb 2113 mhz, titan x, and i7 6700k
Now my moniter crashs (freezes and dosent make any noise) whenever i try to login windows 10

Solution
ohhhhh sorry i mis read the last bit so it has been running fine before then? what you have done is entered your BIOS settings not sure how because turning off pc you can't normally access it but hey basically when you start your machine up it should be delete or something similar as I don't know what motherboard you have so when your motherboard loading screen comes up look and see what button it says to press for bios, then basically you should just have to go to an exit menu and find reset to default settings, let me know if it works! sorry about the PSU thing :p

luckybeta

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
my power supply is perfectly fine it turns on and off perfectly fine its just whenever i play a game or i try to login to my account the pc makes a loud noise and the monitor crashes

Oli_The_Anarchist

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015
ohhhhh sorry i mis read the last bit so it has been running fine before then? what you have done is entered your BIOS settings not sure how because turning off pc you can't normally access it but hey basically when you start your machine up it should be delete or something similar as I don't know what motherboard you have so when your motherboard loading screen comes up look and see what button it says to press for bios, then basically you should just have to go to an exit menu and find reset to default settings, let me know if it works! sorry about the PSU thing :p

Solution

luckybeta

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015

its okay and i hope this works i tryed everything i even wiped the entire pc and it still is refusing to sign into windows 10 the motherboard is a msi z170a