[SOLVED] My pc keeps crashing

Mar 30, 2020
My Pc keeps crashing and I don't know why. I checked my Memmory and it was ok I installed windows again and still dose crash. I use a Asus motherboard and I installed all the drivers from there website and still crashes. At first was when I was playing a game and now is when I just browse true the Internet.

Solution
It says that the CLSID dosn't have permission:

TheApplication specific permission settings do not grant Lokal Start permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
I don't think that is what is causing the BSOD, but if that happens and immediately afterwards you have a BSOD, then that is the issue. The problem if it is that, is figuring out what application isn't liking the COM Server.
Mar 30, 2020
I am getting a blue screen I have Asus Prime x370 pro motherboard Ryzen 1700x 16gb of ddr4 memmory HyperX fury rtx 2060. I can't see what dose the BSOD says because it just shows me the blue screen for a second and restarts.

Mar 30, 2020

TheApplication specific permission settings do not grant Lokal Start permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

I don't think that is what is causing the BSOD, but if that happens and immediately afterwards you have a BSOD, then that is the issue. The problem if it is that, is figuring out what application isn't liking the COM Server.

Solution