[SOLVED] my pc keeps freezing

Sep 11, 2018
i play alot of dead by daylight and i keep having the same problem which is my screen freezes sometimes its hours of play or only 30 minutes its random but its getting annoying it starting get pretty bad my game just freezes but i can still alt tab and access other applications. im confused on why this happening and could use some help

Solution
use hdtune and vendor test tools on your drives make sure there fine. a failing mec drive can cause freezes..stalls. use memtest from a bootable usb stick make sure your ram is fine. if it not your ram it may be bad power from the power supply or vrm on the mb. use hardware info set it to logging and sensor make sure the power supply rails are fine.
use hdtune and vendor test tools on your drives make sure there fine. a failing mec drive can cause freezes..stalls. use memtest from a bootable usb stick make sure your ram is fine. if it not your ram it may be bad power from the power supply or vrm on the mb. use hardware info set it to logging and sensor make sure the power supply rails are fine.

Solution