Question My PC keeps resetting :((

Jun 21, 2021
My PC is in a weird state.

It's been resetting and I really cannot determine where the problem is. I took it to a PC center two times and it worked perfectly. After the second visit, I plugged my PC in and it still reset. I thought maybe I need to plug my pc into a new outlet. And surprisingly it worked. I used my TV as the monitor and placed 2nd in a Valorant DM while my keyboard was on my lap and used my couch as a mousepad. But weirdly after 4 hours of doing works on another computer because the TV setup was impractical, It didn't work again. I was still convinced its faulty outlets even though stuff like the PS4, TV can run fine. So I took the PC to my room upstairs with a different type of outlet. And it still resets. But this time it restarts 1 second into the Windows boot screen. I used to be able to boot into safe mode and surprisingly it runs for long on safe mode. And at this point I am generally confused

Is either my RAM or GPU not plugged in correctly?

Is my thermal paste burnt?

Is my power supply faulty?

I have no idea what the problem may be.

If you might have an idea of what the problem may be, I would be extremely happy if you can comment it below and thank you in advance if you do! :))

I am out of a pc since 2 weeks ago and doing works have not been easy for some reason :((

Specs:

Intel G4560

GTX 1050

Dato 8gb ddr4 2400mhz

Fuzion ATX-700w

Jun 21, 2021
That's your problem. It's not a 700w PSU. It's 400w and only 400w at the time the planets are all in the same line. Replace that garbage thing.
well that makes sense, but if it is 400w why did it run fine for a year?

OR maybe it just aged.

either way thank you!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS