Question My PC loses power and shuts off when using 2 monitors.

Oct 23, 2021
So my main issue is trying to watch a stream on one monitor while playing a game on the other. My hardware is almost all new, even replacing my old power source because I thought that was the issue. What happens is I would start a stream in my one monitor and play any sort of game in my second and almost like clockwork it shuts my computer off after about 20 minutes of playing/watching streams. After I checked the reliability history and see taht there are no error codes, only ones saying windows unexpectedly shut off, as if I held the power button, then I went into the error history and found nothing but the same It didnt even tell me that any of my programs crashed. I would then check to see if any of my hardware was overheating but nothing was above average temperature. My CPU being the only thing going above 70C. I tried plugging my PC directly into an outlet rather than into a power cord with no success, I have made both monitors have the same refresh rate and that also didnt work.

I have no idea how this could happen from using a second monitor but it only happens when I'm using both so I can only assume its to blame. The only time it doesnt shut off myPC is when I am only watching a stream on the one monitor while doing nothing else.
Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 1660 super
RAM: G skill V series 8gb DDR4 3200 Ram x4
CPU: Ryzen 5600x 6 core
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max
PSU: Corsair RM850 80plus gold
HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001desktop SATA hard drive
Monitor 1: LG 43lk5400bua 4K Smart TV - HDMI 60Hz
Monitor 2: MSI Optix G271 - display port 60-144Hz

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build?

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? As or your OS, what are you on? If Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you working with? Have you tried uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and then manually reinstalling the latest drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Oct 23, 2021
How old is the PSU in your build?

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? As or your OS, what are you on? If Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you working with? Have you tried uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and then manually reinstalling the latest drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?
The PSU is brand new just got it this month, I'm on windows 10 home with the 21H2 update OS build 19044.1682.
My Bios is the MSI click Bios 5. I have not tried using DDU and will give that a try.