Question My pc monitor flickers then it shuts down and gives me a video scheduler internal error

Jun 27, 2019
So I wanted to upgrade my dell optiplex 790. So I bought a gtx 750 ti and 8gb ram. All was good at first. Everything went well and worked well in general. But one day I suspended it and when I turned it on, it gave me the error (video scheduler internal error) so I reinstalled windows. And it worked, but after about 10 minutes the screen flickered and the computer shuted down giving me the same error as before. I've tried it several times but I always end up with the same result. Hope i can find any solutions here :)

Jun 27, 2019
So I wanted to upgrade my dell optiplex 790. So I bought a gtx 750 ti and 8gb ram. All was good at first. Everything went well and worked well in general. But one day I suspended it and when I turned it on, it gave me the error (video scheduler internal error) so I reinstalled windows. And it worked, but after about 10 minutes the screen flickered and the computer shuted down giving me the same error as before. I've tried it several times but I always end up with the same result. Hope i can find any solutions here :)
Also it has a crappy and old 550w supply that doesnt even have a pcie 6 pin so i have to use a weird adapter that came with the graphics card (1 molex to pcie)
Intel i5 2500 (non k)
Gigabyte gtx 750 ti from aliexpress
12 gb of ram
2tb wd green

Wich one? Thx for the help btw

Never mind, LOL. It is visible now. But I'm 100% sure when I refreshed this thread, your second post was not visible at that time, You might be editing your post though.. I was talking about this post.

Also it has a crappy and old 550w supply that doesnt even have a pcie 6 pin so i have to use a weird adapter that came with the graphics card (1 molex to pcie)
Intel i5 2500 (non k)
Gigabyte gtx 750 ti from aliexpress
12 gb of ram
2tb wd green