[SOLVED] My pc monitor goes in sleep mode after the Asus logo when i boot my pc.

Jul 12, 2019
Question My pc monitor goes in sleep mode after the Asus logo when i boot my pc.
My monitor goes in sleep mode after the Asus logo when i boot my pc while connected to Graphics card since yesterday. I had changed my power preference from high to balanced. Since then my monitor goes in sleep mode while booting. So i changed my graphics preferenceto iGpu and Cpu graphics in Bios and connected my monitor to my motherboard . Now i don't even get the Asus logo and my monitor goes in sleep mode from the start ( might be coz i don't have drivers ). Why was my monitor going in sleep mode at the start and how to solve the problem when i don't get display on my monitor?

Ps : Now i connected my monitor to my motherboard with Vga cable and the screen worked. Then i changed my power setting to High performance but still my monitor goes in sleep mode when i connect monitor to Gpu.

Solution
Try reseating the Video Card and also make sure all your power cables PCI-express) are connected. Hopefully, you have the correct wattage power supply if it is not bus-fed. If you are using DVI, try setting the monitor manually for DVI. If you are getting video through the motherboard VGA but not the Video Card it is because the Card is not being recognized by the BIOS or Windows. The problem points to the Card connection, power, etc.

DavidDisciple

Commendable
May 29, 2017
Try reseating the Video Card and also make sure all your power cables PCI-express) are connected. Hopefully, you have the correct wattage power supply if it is not bus-fed. If you are using DVI, try setting the monitor manually for DVI. If you are getting video through the motherboard VGA but not the Video Card it is because the Card is not being recognized by the BIOS or Windows. The problem points to the Card connection, power, etc.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS