[SOLVED] My pc must boot with on-board first then i can use my graphics card

Jul 25, 2019
Can anyone please help me I'm struggling with my graphics card or PC I'm not sure but the thing is I must start my PC first with the on-board then after login I can shut down my PC and then I have to use my graphics card but I have to disconnect all power to the graphics card before anything will happen

Jul 25, 2019
Core i5 4460 3.2
8gb ram 1600
Gtx 1060 3gb
Asus military motherboard
2hhd 1 tb and the other 2 tb
The thing is I can restart my PC with the graphics card but when I shut it down I have to plug out the power to the graphics card and then use the on board after shutdown then I can plug everything back then I can start it with the graphics card I had a GTX 1070 before the 1060 but it did the same thing

Which Power Supply unit do you have ? Try to reseat the GPU on the motherboard's PCI-Express slot, and if the card requires an external power connector, then plug it properly to the GPU.

Looks like a power or a loose connection issue on your PC, imo. Is the video card brand new ? Try to clear and reset all the CMOS/BIOS settings to default as well. Use the motherboard's battery or jumper settings.