Apr 3, 2023
Previously buzzing from my motherboard now I woke up launched fortnitr like I usually do now 15 minutes after launching my pc crashed entirely windows was frozen afterwards I turned my pc off by PSU switch then turned it back on thinking it would restart and work again but now is NO signal. I tried a spare motherboard that works as well but same result on the EZ Bug the RED flash is on the CPU same things on both motherboards I checked the pad of the cpu and small black burnt marks on the cpu but I don’t think it’s dead yet

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Burn marks are not a good sign...trying a CPU in two different motherboards is pretty definitive.

But the debug LED working is a promising sign. That would say the power supply is likely working and the CPU has enough in it to let the motherboard at least attempt to POST.

You would need to provide additional hardware details if you want further assistance.

Apr 3, 2023
Cpu: Intel i3-10105F
Motherboard : H510M-A Pro
RAM: ADATA D60 Spectrix 16gb ram (8x2)
GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX 1660ti
WD Blue SSD 500GB x2

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Can you upload pictures of the CPU to imgur?

What was the other motherboard you tried?

You did not list the PSU. Keep in mind that you don't have onboard graphics with that CPU, so you must install the GPU to get a signal.