[SOLVED] my pc ( not laptop ) freeze in any game and i have to restart it to work again

Jan 8, 2019
so that started happening 2 days ago out of the blue. To start with when I opened my pc the mouse wasn't working, I tried to re connect it but it didn't work neither and I had to restart pc so it could work .Then while I was playing a game my pc froze and ctrl alt delete didn't work neither so I restarted it and everything was ok till it crashed again and I always have to restart pc when it crashes . As I said before that started happening 2 days ago it has never happened before ( I used to freeze sometimes in the past not a big freeze just a bit fps drop but it was working smoothly but now I have to restart to work again )

Solution
Try going to Event Viewer to see the root of the problem. I've had the same issue too, and I found out it was caused by Avast Antivirus, and if you do have Avast, try deleting it.

computerguy0120

Reputable
Mar 2, 2018
Try going to Event Viewer to see the root of the problem. I've had the same issue too, and I found out it was caused by Avast Antivirus, and if you do have Avast, try deleting it.

Solution

Avast, possibly the worst Antivirus I have ever had the misfortune to use.

List your Computer Specs, it could also be a power supply problem.