Question My PC Performing Significantly Worse Than My Series X

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Remove one of your memory kits and just run a matched pair in the correct slots (usually the 2nd and 4th slot from the CPU, but check your MB manual). Your memory tests are all over the place.

Remember, if your operating system is not actively using the extra memory installed, then the extra memory is not making performance any better, and in some cases (yours), is actually making performance worse.

Jul 27, 2022
Remove one of your memory kits and just run a matched pair in the correct slots (usually the 2nd and 4th slot from the CPU, but check your MB manual). Your memory tests are all over the place.

Remember, if your operating system is not actively using the extra memory installed, then the extra memory is not making performance any better, and in some cases (yours), is actually making performance worse.
i will try that now thank you

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
This shows a later bios and likely latest, the other benchmarks still showed the older bios.

What resolution do you play at?

nvm,

Display1920 x 1080 - 32 Bit colors

might be that the cpu, as good as it is, is not the best at this resolution.

Otherwise might have to play with settings of warzone.

Don't know if this can still be an issue with Ryzen cpu's,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muSXmzm783s

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY