[SOLVED] My PC power cycles/restarts every now and then, What should I do?

Dec 28, 2019
During random loads (idle-to-intensive) my PC sometimes power cycles randomly. Sometimes it also completely turns off all my peripherals (keyboard, mouse) and monitor signal and the fans go to the loudest setting. I can't power it down with the power button during this, and I have to manually shut off my power supply. At first, I thought this was my power supply but I replaced it and it is still happening to my PC. Can anyone help me with this, I am seriously worried.

PC specifications:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
CPU Cooler - Corsair AIO H100i PRO 240mm
Motherboard - Asus B450-f motherboard ROG Strix
RAM - 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz G.skill Ripjaws V
GPU - MSI Gaming Z Geforce RTX 2070
(OLD) PSU - EVGA BQ 650 W 80+ Bronze
(NEW) PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750 W 80+ Gold
OS - Windows 10 Home
Storage: Sandisk 240gb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb

Thank You

Solution
What case and hoow are fans configured? If more fans at the back try the real back fan as output and topfan still as input.
Looking at this should do the cooling work well,but who knows,
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Review | VRM Temperatures | CPU & Mainboard | OC3D Review
Might just be that the motherboard isn't good as rolli59 said,but more testing might bring that to light.

What you also can try is power the gpu with two cables,not just using one cable=two connectors.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
What case and hoow are fans configured? If more fans at the back try the real back fan as output and topfan still as input.
Looking at this should do the cooling work well,but who knows,
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Review | VRM Temperatures | CPU & Mainboard | OC3D Review
Might just be that the motherboard isn't good as rolli59 said,but more testing might bring that to light.

What you also can try is power the gpu with two cables,not just using one cable=two connectors.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS