[SOLVED] My Pc problems

hamby871

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017
Hello I have a fairly new pc and I was just playing yesterday and I was install 8gb more of ram and layed my pc on its back snd strated my pc up and the pc turened on but the keyboard and mouse and monitor didnt. Nothing was displaying on my monitor and i unplugged the keyboard and mouse and the hdmi and still didnt work I also even tried didfrent cords and the weird thing is that when i plug in my phone carger it charges. My gaphic card fan is running and so evey other fan anrd the leds are working.

Solution
Remove the new memory and see if it boots up.

If it does then there's incompatibility with the old and newer memory. Even if you put in a identical kit (or stick) there's a small chance it won't work as memory is finicky which is why it's tested together and sold in a kit.

Post your old memory, the new memory and your motherboard model.

WildCard999

Titan

If it does then there's incompatibility with the old and newer memory. Even if you put in a identical kit (or stick) there's a small chance it won't work as memory is finicky which is why it's tested together and sold in a kit.

Solution

hamby871

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017

Didn't work and motherboard is msi 970