Question My pc random freeze for about 20 sec and sometimes restart whitout error

Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys i have a problem whit my pc for about 4 months now , my pc sometimes it freze for about 20 sec and like when i im in witcher 3 after i start the game and play for like 15 min , it s restart my pc, th in advanced for anyone want to help.
I have rights temps at my cpu and gpu and i dont know what to do , anyone some help ?
I test my ram whit memtest 86 and no eror!

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
motherboard: gigabyte 970A-DS3P
cpu: amd fx 8320
gpu: gtx 770
psu: Sirtec high power element 500 W
ram: HyperX Black 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual Channel Kit XMP
1 hard disk: Hard disk WD Blue 1TB SATA-III 7200 RPM 64MB
1 ssd: samsung 860 evo 250 gb
and one cpu coller: cpu scythe ashura shadow
and one case: Deepcool Kendomen RD
And th you mr for your time trying to help me!

Dec 19, 2020
old system. check cpu/gpu temp? test with a better psu?
test hdd health?
I have a new symptom. When I download something for example cs.go from steam, or a large file from torrent, my computer crashes 2-3 times and after these blocks ,my internet on this pc it appearsn not to working and I have to restart the computer.

Cpu/gpu temps are alright , cpu 60 max and gpu 75 max, i don`t have a better psu to test , and hdd i check whit 3 softwares.

Many mainboards of that age/era will develop marginal capacitors which might lead to stability issues...

Most would try known good RAM (borrow if possible), and/or a known good PSU (do not mix modular cables between PSUs!), then simply conclude the mainboard is likely the culprit...