[SOLVED] My pc randomly freeze even not in game

Apr 2, 2020
first check this video :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA75HL7B30U

note : actually there will be a buzzing sound if I activate the soundcard

my pc freezes randomly (only 5-10 minutes in game) the mouse and keyboard cannot be used, can only be turned off after pressing the power button for 5 seconds, in the worst case it does not get into the game, only to the menu. Maybe the first thing you notice is my CPU temperature (you can check my video in the link), I've tried replacing the thermal paste with a new one, but maybe it's because my fanheatsink is too standard so it doesn't work well. therefore I will replace the fanheatsink after having enough money. two months ago I did a cpu upgrade and the average temperature was 86 degrees. I know maybe it's not normal, but as long as it never makes my pc freeze. I tried many things like reinstalling the os, updating the driver, upgrading the hdd to ssd, etc. I don't remember.
my pc specs:
MOBO ECS H61H2
i7 3770
samsung 860 evo 250gb
4gb ddr3
gtx 1050ti
psu enlight 550w (3 yrs old)

Solution
sooo, i replace my psu to corsair vs450 and i test 16h on gaming for two day and it seems that until now there has never been a problem again. im so happy, i hope this thread help other for the similiar problem ^^ .
Apr 2, 2020
sooo, i replace my psu to corsair vs450 and i test 16h on gaming for two day and it seems that until now there has never been a problem again. im so happy, i hope this thread help other for the similiar problem ^^ .

Solution