Question My pc randomly spiked in performance across the board

Feb 23, 2022
Hello,

My pc yesterday during a 3dmark test when finishing randomly had a small stutter and increased all my performance.

Cpu to 5.5ghz (ryzen 9 5900x)
Gpu (rtx 3070)
Memory and gpu clock speeds to around 2.2ghz
And power usage of gpu went to 106%

Is this normal? My psu is evga supernova 1000 gt gold
My motherboard is an x570 gaming f from asus

I have been also experiencing some small black lines across my screen vertically.
I have had some issues with ram but today installed my new corsair dominator 3200 mhz cl16.

The black lines dont show up on recordings of my screen.

im so anxious about my computer and wish it to work again

Should I be worried or ignore it?

Perhaps you meant 4.5 GHz?

(Odd of 5.5 GHz are virtually zero, short of a nice supply of LN2...)

Various Ryzen processors can indeed by affected negatively (or positively) by RAM timings/speeds,,,,

If your only issue currently is black lines on the screen, I'd try a different video output of your GPU, or, perhaps a different cable...

It's also possibly your GPU's core and/or RAM clocks are a tad too high if one of the 'factory OC' models...

Feb 23, 2022
Perhaps you meant 4.5 GHz?

(Odd of 5.5 GHz are virtually zero, short of a nice supply of LN2...)

Various Ryzen processors can indeed by affected negatively (or positively) by RAM timings/speeds,,,,

If your only issue currently is black lines on the screen, I'd try a different video output of your GPU, or, perhaps a different cable...

It's also possibly your GPU's core and/or RAM clocks are a tad too high if one of the 'factory OC' models...
They're not overclocked, it was a small spike to all those ghz. My pc is fully stock. The spike lasted 1 second on the graph ( I dont have an ss )