Question My PC refuses to turn off and boot immediately after heavy use

Mar 12, 2023
System -

β€’ π™Ώπš‚πš„ - EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W G6
β€’ 𝙼𝙱 - MSI MPG πš‡πŸΌπŸ½πŸΆπ™΄ Carbon Wifi
‒𝙼.𝟸 - πš‚πšŠπš–πšœπšžπš—πš 𝟿70 Evo Plus πŸΈπšƒπ™± 𝙼.𝟸
β€’ πšπ™°π™Ό - 𝙢.πš‚πš”πš’πš•πš• πšƒπš›πš’πšπšŽπš—πš πš‰πŸ» NEO πšπ™Άπ™± π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™³π™³πšπŸ» 6000 π™Όπ™·πš£ 64𝙢𝙱 (𝟸 𝚑 32𝙢𝙱)
(F5-6000J3040G32GX2-TZ5NR)
β€’ π™²π™Ώπš„ - 𝙰𝙼𝙳 πšπš’πš£πšŽπš— 7 𝟽7πŸΆπŸΆπš‡ 8-π™²πš˜πš›πšŽ π™°π™ΌπŸ»
β€’ 𝙰𝙸𝙾 - π™½πš‰πš‡πšƒ π™Ίπš›πšŠπš”πšŽπš— πš‰πŸ½πŸΉ πšπ™Άπ™±
β€’ π™Άπ™Ώπš„ - SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB

I just recently built my first PC and everything works fine but I have a really weird problem. When I turn it off I am not able to instantly turn it back on. If I try it will get snagged on Q-code 00 with a red cpu light and orange dram light. The pc has to be turned off for somewhere between 2.5 to 5 minutes in order to turn on from what I can tell. It is also common that when I turn off the PC it will quit out of the OS but still be powered on. It will get snagged on Q-code 46 and more recently 41 and 45. After a while of sitting on those codes it will loop a string of codes for a few minutes and drop back to 00 without turning off forcing me to hard shutdown it. From what I can tell this only happens when I have been using the pc for more than 30 minutes and with heavy use of memory, like having 30 - 100 tabs open or playing a game. It doesn’t happen when I open 200 tabs and then shut it down within 10 minutes nor does it happen when I have it on for hours idle on the desktop. From what I can tell it only happens from an extended duration of high memory usage. Originally I did have a kit that wasn’t on MSI’s QVL list so I ended up returning it and replacing it with a kit that was. Though it didn’t fix my problem :( Any ideas of what could be causing this?