Question My pc refuses to turn on

Mar 25, 2020
First off im sorry for bad english
So mt pc just refuses to turn on at all , everything is connected properly
i click on power on button and nothing happens not even green light , until the 56788th try it finally turns on and then proceeds to shut down with no reason , it either repeats the circle of 10th metaphorly try or just freezes , no displayno light on light
I m not sure where does the problem come at all i even tried other psu(which is probably likely to also be broken and nothing)... help me thanks

First off im sorry for bad english
So mt pc just refuses to turn on at all , everything is connected properly
i click on power on button and nothing happens not even green light , until the 56788th try it finally turns on and then proceeds to shut down with no reason , it either repeats the circle of 10th metaphorly try or just freezes , no displayno light on light
I m not sure where does the problem come at all i even tried other psu(which is probably likely to also be broken and nothing)... help me thanks
Which PC that might be ?

Mar 25, 2020
as soon as i connect it with power it does 2 BEEPS with red lights 5 times and infinite blinks of red light
it is as following ; 2 pause , 2 pause , 2 pause , 2 pause , 2 pause all with red light but then no more beeps and red lights continues to show up , any help is appreciated
HP COMPAQ 6000 PRO SFF
i tried clearing ram and reseating it but nothing changed , i took cpu off but it did diffirence scale of beeps , i changed cmos and still nothing changed

Mar 25, 2020
no offense but why not ?
Please stop creating new threads to ask the same question. Follow-up in your original thread. All have now been merged here.
they re different problems of same pc
first it used to refuse to even show any sign of power
igot fixed automatically
now it shows different problem

Mar 25, 2020
yes i t booted properly right after i posted the thread for the first time after some hours , and new it shows different problem , see they re seperate

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Did you see this (from the guide):

PkebPPQ.jpg

Mar 25, 2020
Sounds like a defective motherboard, per the guide itself.
well , i was hoping if someone had the same problem and knows other possible solutions other than changing the whole mb , kinda sounds dumb but still , i even lowkey think cmos is probably the problem , not cmos itself but its slot like under ram

COLGeek

Cybernaut
well , i was hoping if someone had the same problem and knows other possible solutions other than changing the whole mb , kinda sounds dumb but still , i even lowkey think cmos is probably the problem , not cmos itself but its slot like under ram
Well, the facts, as presented, would suggest a defective motherboard, if you have conducted the steps the guide provided. I am pretty sure HP knows how to manage/troubleshoot their systems.

You can either continue researching (to get the same answer) or replace the motherboard or replace the entire system. Up to you.

Good luck.

Mar 25, 2020
Well, the facts, as presented, would suggest a defective motherboard, if you have conducted the steps the guide provided. I am pretty sure HP knows how to manage/troubleshoot their systems.

You can either continue researching (to get the same answer) or replace the motherboard or replace the entire system. Up to you.

Good luck.
which same answer ? my pc beeps for total 10 times not 5 just like that 2 2 2 2 2 (i might be wronf tho but this is one of the reasons im looking for someone to clarify it )and im pretty sure they admit their codes dont work for every module
u2 thans