[SOLVED] My pc restarted with glitched sound

May 25, 2021
So i was playing Valorant. After ive ended the match, i closed Valorant and opened Twitch and then after a second sound glitched and my screen blacked out, leds on keyboard was turning off and on for like 2 times, then my pc restarted.
The problem was with another video card too, i changed my RX580 with GTX 1650 super.
Ctritical errors:
8Bd8QD6.png

As you can see, most of the errors comes when i shutdown pc(9PM or 12 AM) or start up (6 AM). But it does it absolutely normal. Sometimes it comes without any restart or something like that(12, 4 PM). And today It was the first day when i saw a black screen and glitched sound. Today i updated video drivers(using DDU in safe mode). But it was in the morning and since then i watched series, played games and nothing happened.
All errors:
Gvg07QL.png

Last edited:
Solution
it may be a good idea if you have not already, to try, clearing cmos, reseating ram, gpu and attached storage, aswell as power supply cables, go slowly and methodically. A fresh reinstall of windows may be annoying but necessary, as it seems you are having problems installing the drivers the fault could be here too, once this is done you can try to eliminate software issues as much as possible and ensure that everything is seated and connected properly then you can be sure that it's the hardware at fault

if you have the opportunity to try both those graphics cards again it may be worth it, to see if it makes any change, with either the vga light or the drivers, making sure to properly uninstall the old gpu drivers completely before...

Mickieg1994

Reputable
Jul 15, 2019
We need to know the following to better help

What is the cpu?
Motherboard?
Power supply?

One of a few things is happening, with some more information it may be possible to help but kernel power, may be referencing a shutdown based upon too much/little power being delivered, causing a complete shutdown, the system should report that it does not know why this happened but it's possible to figure it out

May 25, 2021
We need to know the following to better help

What is the cpu?
Motherboard?
Power supply?

One of a few things is happening, with some more information it may be possible to help but kernel power, may be referencing a shutdown based upon too much/little power being delivered, causing a complete shutdown, the system should report that it does not know why this happened but it's possible to figure it out
Ryzen 2600
B450 Aorus Elite(latest bios)
Thermaltake TR2S 600W.
RAM Crucial 2666 CL19. Pretty bad RAM but my pc was working fine earlier so i dont think that my RAM is causing any problem.
I did not overclock.
The problem happened when i reinstalled Windows 2 times in a row, then driver on my video card couldn't be installed by Windows. I forced to do it manually. But previous times Windows did it by itself. The same was with Reltek driver. Then videos on youtube and streams on twitch started to be too bright(only disabling hardware acceleration could help). So i figured it out that it was my graphics card. But after i changed it problems didnt went anywhere. Still to bright, errors. OCCT tests and similar tests dont show any errors.

Mickieg1994

Reputable
Jul 15, 2019
Thermaltake TR2S Is this your powersupply? I would first think of this as the issue, as it is not a well rated powersupply, so as you go from heavy to light usage the power could fluctuate more than is acceptable for the components, it is white rated though and your parts aren't too power hungry either, which i think means you shouldn't have too much trouble with it but it could be the issue, i've had something similar happen to me before.

I have also had the issue of drivers not installing properly before but i'm sorry i can't remember how and if i fixed it, have had a few fresh installs of windows since then and not had the issue reoccur but it's interesting that i also had issues with my psu at that time

May 25, 2021
Thermaltake TR2S Is this your powersupply? I would first think of this as the issue, as it is not a well rated powersupply, so as you go from heavy to light usage the power could fluctuate more than is acceptable for the components, it is white rated though and your parts aren't too power hungry either, which i think means you shouldn't have too much trouble with it but it could be the issue, i've had something similar happen to me before.

I have also had the issue of drivers not installing properly before but i'm sorry i can't remember how and if i fixed it, have had a few fresh installs of windows since then and not had the issue reoccur but it's interesting that i also had issues with my psu at that time
Before that i had another PSU which was cheaper and after i change my PSU nothing(actually nothing) was changed. Not even a small improve. But there was no problem with right screen with previous PSU. But i will still try another one

May 25, 2021
Update: Today i launched my PC and there was no image. VGA LED was red. I rebooted it and now it works but the LED is still red. Could it still be my PSU?

Mickieg1994

Reputable
Jul 15, 2019
it may be a good idea if you have not already, to try, clearing cmos, reseating ram, gpu and attached storage, aswell as power supply cables, go slowly and methodically. A fresh reinstall of windows may be annoying but necessary, as it seems you are having problems installing the drivers the fault could be here too, once this is done you can try to eliminate software issues as much as possible and ensure that everything is seated and connected properly then you can be sure that it's the hardware at fault

if you have the opportunity to try both those graphics cards again it may be worth it, to see if it makes any change, with either the vga light or the drivers, making sure to properly uninstall the old gpu drivers completely before installing the other one.

If you don't feel comfortable with completely taking your system apart or can't figure out which part is at fault my best advice would be to find a reputable store in your area and take it in, there they will have spare parts to swap out and will be able to find the issue, it could be a fault with the motherboard which can be hard to diagnose and solve by yourself. I think it's likely to be either the psu not being good enough or a motherboard issue

I will post a few links below that may help
Gigabyte forums
Toms Hardware
Reddit link
Troubleshooting breakdown

Solution
May 25, 2021

if you have the opportunity to try both those graphics cards again it may be worth it, to see if it makes any change, with either the vga light or the drivers, making sure to properly uninstall the old gpu drivers completely before installing the other one.

If you don't feel comfortable with completely taking your system apart or can't figure out which part is at fault my best advice would be to find a reputable store in your area and take it in, there they will have spare parts to swap out and will be able to find the issue, it could be a fault with the motherboard which can be hard to diagnose and solve by yourself. I think it's likely to be either the psu not being good enough or a motherboard issue

I will post a few links below that may help
Gigabyte forums
Toms Hardware
Reddit link
Troubleshooting breakdown
Thank you for all you do to help me!
I tried clearing CMOS, reinstalled windows maybe 20 times, tried another video card, checked every cable and even CPU's pins. Everything should be fine. And on top of that, every stress test can be completed with no error. Even stress test + opened game doesnt show anything.
So, my next step is to buy a new PSU