Question My PC Restarts Every Few Seconds (Video Attached)

guven34

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
Hi Everyone,
I was using my pc yesterday, played games for several hours on my monitor and then connected to my TV via display port to hdmi converter watching Netflix with no problem as usual. I turned it off and went to sleep. Then I woke up and turned on my pc but there was nothing on my TV screen saying it couldn't find hdmi connection. I terminated TV 's connection so the monitor would show the screen but it didn't. All the meanwhile pc was running nonstop. So thinking that the only change I did recently was installing GPUTweakII V2.0.0.1 two days ago and setting it to default gaming mod with run at the windows startup, so I thought maybe the problem was with my gpu. Because during the last two days it freezed my pc several times and had to reset the pc only to see a notification saying that wattman settings have been set to default. Anyway I took out the gpu and all the usb connections and connected the monitor to motherboard's hdmi slot. But there was no display either and pc started to reset itself every ten seconds or so. I attached a video showing it. I never experienced such an issue and don't know what to do about it. All the help is appreciated.

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H, CPU: i5 4670k, GPU: Asus rx480 8Gb(reference), RAM:Corsair 4x4GB Vengeance LowProfile DDR3 1600 Mhz CL11, SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120Gb sata 3 (SDSSDX-120G-G), Shdd: Seagate St2000dx001, PSU: Seasonic M12II-620Bronze

I have built the system 5 years ago except the gpu I bought 2 years ago when it first came out.

Last edited: