[SOLVED] My Pc restarts regularly when gaming

Oct 17, 2019
I recently upgraded my PC upgrading CPU, Motherboard and RAM and now it's maybe every 20 minutes or so maybe more and there is no BSOD it just reboots. I don't think it's overheating since it has happened when i had almost just started it and i've never seen temps over 70°C. I've did some memory test and it's not my memory

Here is my build some stuff i couldn't find or i don't know the exact name
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mikefromhell/saved/HY6zNG
I have a kingston 480 gb ssd, I also use the default AMD Wraith cpu cooler.
My PSU is the EVGA supernova nex750b could that be the issue?

I'm at a loss at what to do and don't know how to even find the problem and buying new parts to troubleshoot is not in the budget right now

Solution
It needs to be a quality unit. Your GPU is quite power hungry, so I would definitely stick with 750w. Since this started, when you did the upgrade, go back over all your connections, ram, and such, to make doubly sure everything is seated correctly. For PSU Seasonic Focus gold, Corsair RMx, or Evga G2/G3 are all excellent choices.

logainofhades

Titan
It needs to be a quality unit. Your GPU is quite power hungry, so I would definitely stick with 750w. Since this started, when you did the upgrade, go back over all your connections, ram, and such, to make doubly sure everything is seated correctly. For PSU Seasonic Focus gold, Corsair RMx, or Evga G2/G3 are all excellent choices.

Solution
Oct 17, 2019
It's the first thing to do to troubleshoot the issue.
Reinstalling windows was fine downloading Destiny took a few hours like usual was fine then when i started the game about 2 minutes in the pc restarted again. So it's the psu? Another thing i've seen is that my motherboard might need an update to use my current processor could that be a thing?

Reinstalling windows was fine downloading Destiny took a few hours like usual was fine then when i started the game about 2 minutes in the pc restarted again. So it's the psu? Another thing i've seen is that my motherboard might need an update to use my current processor could that be a thing?
Yes. Make sure EVERYTHING is up to date. BIOS, chipset, GPU, Windows......