[SOLVED] My PC runs into BSOD again and again

vinchurkarsanket608

Commendable
Dec 1, 2018
(This is 5 th time i m installing windows 10.)
I couldn't point out the problem.
Suddenly at any time my PC just shows this:
Your PC ran into problem and it goes into diagnosis and it does'nt start from here.
The only option i m left each time is to re-install windows.
This problem is occurring since last 1 month.
The first time it just went just black while i was downloading something,It had no display,just black thats it wasn't able to boot.
The second time it just went blue and again wasn't able to boot and had to format an reinstall again.
The 3rd time due to power cut it wasn't able to boot again.However there was no issue earlier even there was power cut,also sometime i didnt bother to shutdown and just switch off the power,It never showed the problem then.

Now one of these problem occurs again and again once in 2 week and everytime i had to format PC and reinstall windows.
(Note: i dont have genuine windows key
And also now somehow formated bootable pendrive and left with no solution to install windows but to take it to repair center)

My specs:
I5 6402p
Gtx 1050 ti
Gigabyte H110m s2
Hyperx 8gb ddr4 single stick
500gb hdd +250 gb hdd(from old pc)
Corsair 400w

Solution
Where do you get win 10 from each time? If you version isn't legit there is no guarantees its not got extra things built in you unaware of. If you don't get it from Microsoft I would suggest you download it from there and try again.

I can't help you if you aren't running a clean version as its pointless.

You can download it from MIcrosoft - download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

If you only running inactivated and it is a copy from Microsoft, I can help.

1. Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Where do you get win 10 from each time? If you version isn't legit there is no guarantees its not got extra things built in you unaware of. If you don't get it from Microsoft I would suggest you download it from there and try again.

You can download it from MIcrosoft - download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

1. Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

2. I would turn off fast startup of you have a habit of just switching it off via power - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

3, Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

Solution

pmjm

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
As the other poster said, if you're not running Genuine windows, it may be bundled with malware or other software that is causing the problem, and that's impossible to rule out.

That being said, this does sound like a hardware problem. I would begin testing each of your main components: Memory, Hard Drive, Video Card, it could even be your Power Supply providing unstable power.

vinchurkarsanket608

Commendable
Dec 1, 2018

1. Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

2. I would turn off fast startup of you have a habit of just switching it off via power - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

3, Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
I m using windows from microsoft media creation tool.
I just dont have key to activate.

TRENDING THREADS