[SOLVED] My PC screens randomly go black

Mar 10, 2020
Once in a while my PC screens will go off and the PC fans will go on full blast. This will last about a minute or two before going back to normal and rebooting. I always monitor my temperatures and the hottest my GPU ever goes is around 63 degrees so it isn't a temperature issue. Can someone help me out please. I check event viewer but I don't really understand it lol.

Solution
Try uninstalling your graphics drivers with ddu and installing fresh updates drivers. Maybe try something similar with other windoes drivers. DirectX incompatibilities caused me the exact same issues, it sounds, with a few games. Fresh drivers fixed it.
Mar 10, 2020
Corsair Crystal 460X RGB Case

500GB Ssung 860 EVO 2.5 SSD SA

2x8G CorVenRGBPRO DDR4 3200

Sgate 2TB Barra ST2000DM008

Intel Core i7 9700K s1151

MSI MPG Z390 GamingProCarbonAC

MSI RTX 2070 SUPER ARMOR OC

750W EVGA GQ Gold Hybrid PSU

NZXT Kraken X62 AM4 Supported

That is my full build. It is currently crashing on call of duty. It sometimes does it when idle. the fans just ramp up and the screen goes off. Thanks. ALL TEMPS ARE GOOD.

bryanc723

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2015
Try uninstalling your graphics drivers with ddu and installing fresh updates drivers. Maybe try something similar with other windoes drivers. DirectX incompatibilities caused me the exact same issues, it sounds, with a few games. Fresh drivers fixed it.

Solution
Mar 10, 2020

Ok mate I will try that now. I am having problems updating windows I get a download failed. So annoying. I will keep you posted. Thanks.