My pc shut down down when voltage fluctuate i have buyed a new ups and the problem is still happening

Heyashu

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
my rig

dual core 2.7 ghz
2*2 gb ram ddr2
supercomp 450 watt smps
graphics card gt730 2gb ddr5
gigabyte g41 combo 500gb seagate hard disk
and ups apc back ups 600
is that smps problem
i am thinking to buy
Artis 400R+ 400W SMPS
Iball zps 281 450watt
zebronics zeb 450 watt
suggest me
sometime my pc doesn't shut but many times it shut down
i dont added thermal paste in my processor is that a problem

First thing I see and suspect is this:

Your power supply is not a highly rated unit. As such, it likely has very bad hold-up time. This means, most of your 450 watt power supply hold-up is going to be drained, if not all, and you will be repowering the supply, causing a large spike on the UPS, after the switchover from main power to battery power. A 600VA UPS can't safely handle the full load of a 450 watt PSU. Get a properly sized backup system for your computer, also, buy a tier 1 or tier 2 rated power supply that conforms to the ATX standards for hold-up time. I can't even find your power supply on a list for power supply tiers.

Heyashu

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

my ups doesn't overload it can handle upto 15 minutes
but pc shut down sometime when voltage fluctuate

Either the UPS is working for the PC or it isn't.

If the voltage is fluctuating, and the PC is shutting down, the UPS isn't working to keep the PC powered correctly.

When the PC is idling, using very little power, the PC may be able to function on the UPS.

When the PC is under load, the UPS may not be adequate.

A UPS that only works some of the time doesn't sound very reliable.

Have you actually run your computer for 15 minutes from the battery, or is that what it claims on the package it came in? Run-time is variable, and is directly related to the load you attach to the battery.

Heyashu

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

no it gives and pc shut down sometime like when i on ac turbo mode many more is that smps hold up time problem if it
Artis VIP400GOLD 400 Watt SMPS or
Circle 400 Watt CPH698 V12 SMPS
my old smps is bad i know and i don't how much it gives hold up